5 tips to List your Home at the Right Price
If your home is listed at the right price in tandem with its true market value its should sell within the appropriate time with reasonable marketing effort. Here are 5 pro tips to list your home at the right price.
Here’s a quick video with some tips that will help you list your home at the right price.
Five tips for listing your home:
- Find an analytical real estate agent. A good agent is hard to find.
- Use the most comparable sales. Not just the highest sales in the area.
- Use the most recent sales. Try and stay within 90 days.
- External factors. How do they impact value and marketability.
- Don’t rely on Zillow. It’s hit or miss.
If you have questions, stories or information to share regarding listing a home for sale leave a comment below. We truly enjoy hearing from you.
Certified Residential Appraiser, Gynell has a diverse appraisal background covering Commercial, Residential, Rural, Complex and Luxury Properties as well as National Appraisal Review work in the secondary Market. She began her Appraisal training in Oklahoma in 2001 covering Rural and Commercial Properties. With several years as a National Review Appraiser at Fannie Mae and other big banks, Gynell has keen insight into the secondary market guidelines and requirements.